This is the place to discuss anything regarding Factions. Post suggestions, ask questions etc...

Re: QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Your 2nd favorite sandbox game?

Postby whiskers434 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:43 pm

the factions choose the surrender terms and if a tyrannical faction is trying to impose impossible amounts then the two faction might not agree on the surrender agreement but if a surrender agreement is reached with impossible resource amounts then the tyrannical faction simple will only get the resources which the defeated faction can provide

a faction can then split the resource amount between each player using the mission system so each faction member has to provide his equal share

and the faction can do what it wants to faction members not pulling there weight

yes you will be able to steal resources from other faction land but if you get caught then...

and to protect you faction resources walls and fences are a good idea or guard patrols and watch towers
think a reset and wipe will fix that...
whiskers434
Programmer

Postby Juspar » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Galaxies was and is my spiritual home.
Juspar

Total Points: 50.00 W¢

Postby TheeLord » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:01 am

Juspar wrote:Galaxies was and is my spiritual home.

There still a server running of it somewhere? It's also one of our biggest inspirations
TheeLord
Lead Programmer

Postby Juspar » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:55 pm

TheeLord wrote:
Juspar wrote:Galaxies was and is my spiritual home.

There still a server running of it somewhere? It's also one of our biggest inspirations

SWGEMU have reverse engineered the back end. It's close to complete, close enough that they have published it for private servers to be running. I have characters on the EMU teams servers, and on SWG Awakening, but there are more. Need a copy of the client to connect though, they aren't providing that.
Juspar

Total Points: 50.00 W¢

Previous

Return to FACTIONS GENERAL DISCUSSION