We're not just a bunch of game creating nerds, say hello and chat about non factions stuff

Awesome ARPG

Postby Tony » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Has anyone ever heard of Path Of Exile? It's an awesome ARPG, made by a small team in NZ. It is still in Closed-beta, but they give out a key every 5 minutes, or you can buy a key for 10$.

Here is a little bit from their home page:

Path of Exile is a free online-only action role-playing game set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. It is currently under development by Grinding Gear Games in New Zealand. New players are being added continuously to the Closed Beta Test.

Game Features

Completely free to download and play
A persistent online world capable of supporting hundreds of thousands of players
A dark and gritty game world rendered from a fixed 3D perspective
Battle dozens of foes across a variety of unique areas
Randomly generated levels and items for extreme replayability
Online ranking and ladders for every game mode
Visceral combat with dozens of combinable skills
Battle in PVP tournaments for worldwide recognition

It has a very unique trading system in which you sell items to the vendor for scrolls instead of the usual gold. It has sucked me in and has me hooked now :D
If you like APRGs I would recommend giving this one a look. I have never played Diablo 3 myself, but everyone is saying that it blows it out of the water.
Galileo Galilei wrote:All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

Albert Einstein wrote:Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish.
Tony

Medals: 1
2012 Bronze Medalist (1)
Total Points: 442.00 W¢
Bank: 5,682.28 W¢

Re: Awesome ARPG

Postby austino » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:38 am

This looks sweet!
austino
Composer

Return to RANDOM DISCUSSION and INTRODUCTIONS