We're not just a bunch of game creating nerds, say hello and chat about non factions stuff

Rastilan: 3D Artist Application

Postby Rastilan » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:16 am

Hey guys I just saw the post over on GameDev and was hoping to join your team as a 3d Artist. Basically with the creation of anything.

A bit about myself:
My name is Chris Hall. Currently a Student in Florida at Full Sail University for Game Art. Close to graduation. Currently I have been looking around to work in indie games to build up a showreel of kinds. This game looks interesting with some of the concepts it wants to create "though building what you want where you want scares me in a way" I can see greifing issues in the future. But Let me know what you guys need/want and ill start creating and hope I can join your team. I'll start creating things to show off so that you know I can do what I say I do. Just let me know details!! Tri's or Quad's what kind of poly limit do you have for what, etc.
Rastilan

Total Points: 50.00 W¢

Re: Rastilan: 3D Artist Application

Postby Triadian » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:24 am

can you PM me your Skype id if you have one please
"it would separate this project from others because the devs are cool and have a clue :-)"
Triadian
Website & GUI

Re: Rastilan: 3D Artist Application

Postby Triadian » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:55 pm

welcome aboard.
"it would separate this project from others because the devs are cool and have a clue :-)"
Triadian
Website & GUI

Return to RANDOM DISCUSSION and INTRODUCTIONS