We're not just a bunch of game creating nerds, say hello and chat about non factions stuff

G'day

Postby RAM » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:00 am

Hello,

I wandered into this forum after seeing a post in the Oculus Rift Developer forum. I have Rift DK1 and mess around with it from time to time.

20 years PC Gaming experience, but the only MMO I spent much time in was EVE Online.

Professionally, I work as a Senior Security Analyst in the corporate world. I have Comp Sci Degree and Masters in Digital Forensics, along with a string of industry certs (CHFI, CISSP, GSEC etc) all totally unrelated to the gaming industry. Work related coding is generally in Java/Javascript and VB .N E T (bleh)

So, in my free time I mess around with various development tools (C/C++, DirectX, DarkBasic, JMonkey etc) and graphics programs (Blender, Photoshop etc) and occasionally help create killer robots. I own quite a few books on game design/dev and have even read some of them.

Happy to help if I can, maybe help improve the security of your network traffic / servers etc? Or just generally break stuff. :)
RAM

Total Points: 50.00 W¢

Re: G'day

Postby Triadian » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:50 am

welcome to the forum,

quite slow atm but feel free to necro any posts that catch your eye
"it would separate this project from others because the devs are cool and have a clue :-)"
Triadian
Website & GUI

Re: G'day

Postby TheeLord » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:53 am

Hi there, thank you for stopping in. Indeed things are a bit slow with Factions at the moment, we have been making some large changes to some major systems in the time we have had to devote to development. Please have a look around and reply to anything you find of interest =)
TheeLord
Lead Programmer

Return to RANDOM DISCUSSION and INTRODUCTIONS