All the latest News & Info on what were doing to Factions

Alpha Client Imminent

Postby Triadian » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:04 am

We are in the final stages of preparing the alpha server and client. hopefully for deployment around mid-day

we are looking for about 3 people to take part in this first live test, the alpha key will cost 1,000 points - however we are willing to give 1,000 to the first 3 people who reply to this post telling us why they should be in the first wave of testing.

we hope this first round will be productive and highlight some of the bugs we have missed with our rose colored glasses on. if you are un-successful with this first wave we hope to do wave 2 in about a week, so stay tuned for more announcements.

we have placed 3 alpha keys in the shop - however please dont use them until we announce the server is online - or the key wont work and you will lose it...
"it would separate this project from others because the devs are cool and have a clue :-)"
Triadian
Website & GUI

Re: Alpha Client Imminent

Postby DOTDOTDOT » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Well, i rather not be the first - and i rather be first then last :P

In my opinion, I've been one of the most anticipate members of this forum to look forwards to the game. Not saying anyone isn't but that i'm one of them. I'm also one the most active in these forums (random chitter-chat but forum nonetheless :P), and seeing you make a thread like this in the forums itself makes it seem you want active members too. Other then that, i don't see why i should stand out of the crowd.
DOTDOTDOT

Total Points: 920.00 W¢
Bank: 2.48 W¢

Postby Tony » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Hopefully this isn't an April fools joke =P

Haha your upside down website has no affect on me, Turning monitor upside down ftw =P
Tony

Medals: 1
2012 Bronze Medalist (1)
Total Points: 442.00 W¢
Bank: 5,682.28 W¢

Postby Tony » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:50 pm

I think that I should be in the first wave of testing because, I have been active on here since my join date, at least have tried to be. Giving all my input where I could, and all my opinions on the game. I have been a part of several alpha tests for other game, and always do my best to provide feedback and report bugs(I actually go out of my way to try to break the game at first =P).
Tony

Medals: 1
2012 Bronze Medalist (1)
Total Points: 442.00 W¢
Bank: 5,682.28 W¢

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS & NEWS