We're not just a bunch of game creating nerds, say hello and chat about non factions stuff

Hi from London

Postby deechortle » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Hi guys

been watchin factions for a few months. looks realy cool. can i buy it? how much is it? I went on steam store but culdnt find it. or appstore. can I get it for iphone coz my bro gave me a good one last week.

looks like you guys are making somethin really fun... so like no boundries? can I do everything? like run around and do whatever i like??? sounds cool

plz point me to link to buy the game, i wanna play it real bad
deechortle

Total Points: 52.49 W¢

Re: Hi from London

Postby Jetcutter » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:25 pm

Hello from Murica!
You can't buy the game at this time
The game is Barely in Alpha testing stages. I am rather positive it will not be on iphone etc.
As for the rest of your questions, read around the forums.
There is a wealth of info here. Enjoy your stay. This is a rather friendly bunch of folk's here. :)
Jetcutter

Total Points: 24.68 W¢
Bank: 1,066.62 W¢

Postby Triadian » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:42 pm

deechortle wrote:Hi guys

been watchin factions for a few months. looks realy cool. can i buy it? how much is it? I went on steam store but culdnt find it. or appstore. can I get it for iphone coz my bro gave me a good one last week.

looks like you guys are making somethin really fun... so like no boundries? can I do everything? like run around and do whatever i like??? sounds cool

plz point me to link to buy the game, i wanna play it real bad

can you buy it ? sure
how much is it ? its currently $3,000 for an alpha ticket
is it on steam store ? no they only accept games with no playability and full of bugs, so unfortunately we got turned down as we have loads of playability and only animals no bugs :(
is it on appstore ? i think you mean googlestore or playstore or whatever its called this week.. same as steam you can only release on their if you have ads covering the whole of the screen and as we prefer gameplay over advertising we had to say no :(
is it on iphone ? yes we currently use iphone7 advanced SDK from sony so you might have to upgrade your phone.
its nice to see your bro gave you one last week, i think thats illegal in most countries but cool if thats what you and he like.

so like no boundaries? well we have a few - you cant exactly build a spaceship and fly off to other worlds and you cant get a chainsaw and slice threw a zombies neck... so i guess we still have a few.

cam i do everything? well you can do everything we allow you to do so yeah i guess you can.
can i run around? well you can but you will soon run out of stamina..

Jetcutter wrote:Enjoy your stay. This is a rather friendly bunch of folk's here. :)

i agree with what he said :P
"it would separate this project from others because the devs are cool and have a clue :-)"
Triadian
Website & GUI

Postby TheeLord » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Hello there! Can't buy yet unfortunately, we're working as hard as possible to bring it to you all, but it will still be some time. :thumbsup: In the meantime, browse around, contribute your ideas and thoughts etc... And stop back often :)
TheeLord
Lead Programmer

Postby deechortle » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi guys thanks for the info.

I get it, yur not finished it yet. ok thats cool.
deechortle

Total Points: 52.49 W¢

Return to RANDOM DISCUSSION and INTRODUCTIONS